Go. Die Alone!!



I can cry aloud. I can hurt myself too.
Baby just like you if you wish to, but I am no child....
Darling, I never cry for someone who doesn't matter to me!
O' yes, just like you I can tell you too
'I hate you' !!
I can deceive myself too,
But I ain't someone so rude who you forever avoid to see.
I can cry aloud. I can hurt myself too.
Baby just like you if you wish to, but I am no child....
Darling, I never cry for someone who doesn't matter to me!
I can cry aloud. I can hurt myself too.

I will die alone.
Baby, if it serves you right
O' yes, if you don't believe my words
'in future, I won't do it'
I promise you!!
Sweetheart, please take my word
Time has changed & it is more than one can stand.
So, just like you leaving everything behind
I tell you 'I ain't too fond of you'
I tell you 'No' too.
I will die alone.
Baby, if it serves you right
O' yes, if you don't believe my words
'in future, I won't do it'!!

I can cry aloud. I can hurt myself too.
Baby just like you if you wish to, but I am no child....
Darling, I never cry for someone who doesn't matter to me!
O' yes, just like you I can tell you too
'I hate you' !!
I can deceive myself too,
But I ain't someone so rude who you forever avoid to see.
I can cry aloud. I can hurt myself too.
Baby just like you if you wish to, but I am no child....
Darling, I never cry for someone who doesn't matter to me!
I can cry aloud. I can hurt myself too.

Copyright(C)PaliRaj.

2 comments:

  1. That day, that very first day I said Jesus loves you, so do we... you became a mentor to me. I was dysfunctional with the type of relations I yearned for. Thinking there was a far chance of me ever having a healthy, blessed and loving marriage with someone like you. And fou years later, well... As it is today, it mever came to pass nor does it seem it ever will. I truly believe that I could be blessed with soneone in the earth who was created by God, just for me. But, now... I am in near senior years of my life and it is foolishness to me to continue to yearn for love with someone as young as you. Who is the stage of building and clise to reaching goals of achievements. You have made me and continue to make me wait so long. My greyness is growing in and my beauty is aging. I have great beauty by God's grace towards me. But, I am much matured now and have grown in understanding of what Gid requires of me at thus stage of my life. I have been very patient in our waiting. Here, I work hard, still. Take care of family alone. By God's grace, I raise young men to become men. I counsel many women who are in cross paths of journey in their life and men as well. I have been praying for myself nearly 20 years for a blessed marriage and until this day have not experience it nor have I relation with anyone who I can trust with my heart and they trust me with theirs. Sometimes in life it is that way. You are established and rooted in life with a woman already. I do not believe in sharing a woman's man whom she loves and calls her very own. I love you and this is forever. But, as long as you are with her I understand that you belong with her and God may not have created your heart to become one with me. It hurts so bad. Because you planted your love, hopes and dreams in my heart and i can't uproot these things you have so deeply planted. Yes, you promised me. But, you fail to understand: You can't keep a promise always on the terms of pain, hurt and self ambition, and self seeking of happiness and pleasure. You have to line your promises up with how God keeps His promises and He surely makes them come to pass. You have promised me your only love, your life and your hand in marriage. You became a man who dishonors his word the very moment you began a relation with another. Stop deceiving yourself into thinking you are a man of your word, because in all actuality, if you were you would be living in the fullness of true love with me, right now.

    Yes, simply realise... This is one word of promise before God you just broke and chose not to keep.

    Your Wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have shown me that you are a man of unsound decisions. You seem weak in the ability to accept the things you truly would like to decide in your life, without being concerned with how things may appear to people around you. You seem fearful and unstable in you ability as a man to stand firm in your decisions of what you truly desire in your heart. You may be discontent because of this, but, for appearance sake you live out a life of false pretense and use verbal abuse on those who believe you at your word and you take out on them your disappointment of not having and securing what is your most desired in heart: True Love. If I am wrong in my perceptions, I apologize and ask for your forgiveness. I pray you to be in love and truly that you be at peace as you build your success. Because though you will have success, without true love, you will be miserable and you will continue to manifest your discontentment on those close to you who care and love you. I apologise uf my words are harsh. But, this is how I feel.

    ReplyDelete