A hammer blows. Breaks my heart....



A hammer blows. Breaks my heart.
Sweetheart, I look at it....
The pieces fall, blow by blow.
Baby, I'm on it.... It's me!!
Who else can make this mischief!?!
Baby, it's my heart!!!!
I fall on my knees. I grab a piece.
And sobbing, I look at it.
Tears fall....
Baby, it's my heart.
Yeah, who else can tell her 'I must go now!?!'
A hammer blows. Breaks my heart.
Sweetheart, I look at it....
The pieces fall, blow by blow.
Baby, it's my heart!!!!

Closed doors. pressed ears.
Baby, 'people in, are taking me low'?!?!
Yeah, I'm out who else can sob alone!?!
Fade-up. I get to go, but
No one dares to come!!
Yeah, I'm very lucky.
Baby, who else can dare to tell me 'Get Lost'!?!
Sweetheart, soon, I'll be gone forever!!
Closed doors. pressed ears.
Baby, 'people in, are taking me low'?!?!
Yeah, I'm out.... It's me!!
Baby, who else can sob alone!?!

A fool. A child.
I may well be, but you had to come
To tell me 'I hate you'!!
Baby, who else can bring me to my senses!?!
Very gently I tell you 'I am frightened'.
Yeah, it's me.... Who else you think!?!
Who'd have made an apology to your boyfriend!?!
A fool. A child.
I may well be, but I swear
I will never call you 'Sweetheart'!!
Yeah, I wanna make you feel safe 'forever'!!!!

A hammer blows. Breaks my heart.
Sweetheart, I look at it....
The pieces fall, blow by blow.
Baby, I'm on it.... It's me!!
Who else can make this mischief!?!
Baby, it's my heart!!!!
I fall on my knees. I grab a piece.
And sobbing, I look at it.
Tears fall....
Baby, it's my heart.
Yeah, who else can tell her 'I must go now!?!'
A hammer blows. Breaks my heart.
Sweetheart, I look at it....
The pieces fall, blow by blow.
Baby, it's my heart!!!!

Copyright(C)PaliRaj.

1 comment:

  1. Tears. :..! I love you, Hunni. But, as you wish that I will do. If you leave me, if you go away, then it is destined that the only man I loved was not meant for me and this is how my life has journeyed. Yet, will I endure unto Christ until the end and cherish the time if you in my life forever and will always feel joy for your success and happiness. My heart must remain pure in love that Christ may love through me. Keep your heart pure Hunni, be truth. For Jesus is Truth. I love you.

    ReplyDelete