Nod or grin.... :p

"True Love" , your words and tricks!!
Now it doesn't matter to me.
Baby, you nod or grin.
You can't make this excuse "True love, I never had"!!
Baby, you cry like a child "A word is word".
O'yes, I love you, but
Now it doesn't matter to me.
Who says?? Who said??
So baby, before you hurt me, before I go mad....
Come and kiss me, as you always told!!
"True Love" , your words and tricks!!
Now it doesn't matter to me.
Baby, you nod or grin, but
Come and kiss me, O' yes, If you must
Like a thief, as you always told.
"True Love" , your words and tricks!!
Now it doesn't matter to me.
Baby, you nod or grin, but
Come and kiss me!!



'One Girl' Oh, your highness....
From nose to lips; watched everything
Just a few minor spots showed-up!!
So, now I beg you. Pardon me, my queen
I have never kissed a girl so cute, so angry!!
O'yes, your highness, you know that better
That there is always a slip between the cup & the lips!!
So, now I swear by you and I suppose that
You won't add anymore insult to my injury!!
And if I ain't wrong, now you would do me this favour!!
'One Girl' Oh, your highness....
From nose to lips; watched everything
Just a few minor spots showed-up!!
So, now I beg you. Pardon me, my queen
I have never kissed a girl so cute, so angry!!



"True Love" , your words and tricks!!
Now it doesn't matter to me.
Baby, you nod or grin.
You can't make this excuse "True love, I never had"!!
Baby, you cry like a child "A word is word".
O'yes, I love you, but
Now it doesn't matter to me.
Who says?? Who said??
So baby, before you hurt me, before I go mad....
Come and kiss me, as you always told!!
"True Love" , your words and tricks!!
Now it doesn't matter to me.
Baby, you nod or grin, but
Come and kiss me, O' yes, If you must
Like a thief, as you always told.
"True Love" , your words and tricks!!
Now it doesn't matter to me.
Baby, you nod or grin, but
Come and kiss me!!

Copyright(C)PaliRaj.

1 comment:

  1. I need U. I love U. I want U. Does it matter to U. No!! For I tell U... b4 the she wolf howls you will have denied me b4 everyone thrice. You deny U know me. U deny U know me. U deny U ever known me. For U are in good status yet, are ashamed of the meek and lowly, as if they are beneath U. Hahahahaha... There is a reason why U love me... That U may grow in spirit of truth and lose Ur taste for material gain. Hehehehe... Soon U will find to cover Urself with the abundance of things and gain great status b4 men is but mere foolishness compared to having access to the power of the holy kingdom. You don't really want Him... He is just a convenience when you think it is fitting time to pray. I am of the kingdom. Why do you love me? I have not worldly riches and wealth and great status before the world. I have not flawless beauty. Why do you love me. I only loved you as a woman loves her only true love... And even with that, you still denied me. And you will always deny me. You know why? Because you are not true.

    ReplyDelete