I am hurt.... :'(



First she broke my heart, then
She broke my heart, And then
She broke my heart....
And now you say that
I went a way too hard on you forever *!?!*
Oh, I'm so sorry I never asked you that
Sweetheart, do you wanna make love to me tonight!?!
O' yeah, now you hear my story,
And now I tell you
Darling, it hurts that
I love you so much.... Right??
Whatever....
First I went a way too hard on you, then
I ignored you, And then
I left you hurt....
Oh, I'm so sorry I never told you that
Darling, I love you too much!!

First she broke my heart, then
She broke my heart, And then
She broke my heart....
And now I'm so broke that
I am begging you.....
Darling, please fix my heart!!
First you forget that
I hurt you even a teensy little bit.
Then you stop telling to yourself
"Damn, he will take-out my heart"!!
Yeah,I'm sad....
I am upset. I am hurt. what not??
Whatever....
I am begging now
Baby, don't go on me so hard....
O' yeah, I am already too much broken babe!!
First she broke my heart, then
She broke my heart, And then
She broke my heart....

More later....

1 comment:

  1. Call me, Bay. I love you. You gave my number.

    ReplyDelete